*If you are not an existing Isedas Studio client, you will need to book a free consultation before purchasing this treatment to ensure that you are suitable for this item and that your skincare routine will support the use of this item*
Cystamine is a clinically studied active used to treat stubborn pigmentation such as melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation without the concerns of corticosteroids, retinoic-acid and hydroquinone.
The 3 Step System
The Cysteamine Isobionic-Amide Complex™ delivers 3 powerful effects for improved pigment correction and skin health.
- Cysteamine reduces melanin production in the melanogenesis pathway at multiple locations
- Isobionic-Amide with AHA immediate reaction leads to instant pigment lightening in the corneal layer of the skin
- AHA creates an acidic environment enhancing cysteamine permeability into the skin
AHA-Amino Acid Complex re-balances the epidermis before application of Cyspera Boost™.
- L-Arginine Complex stops the Isobionic-Amide / AHA reaction
- As a Mild-Surfactant, it gently removes lingering residue while helping soothe the skin and promoting a healthy skin barrier
- The Lactobionic Acid prepares the skin for Cyspera Boost™ by balancing the skin’s pH
The Cyspera Isobionic-Amide Complex™ works synergistically with Cyspera Intensive™ to even skin tone, improve complexion and deliver a natural and healthy glow.
- Cyspera Isobionic-Amide multiplies the efficacy of Cysteamine by further decreasing pigment formation on the skin
- Retinol and an anti-oxidative complex provide visual pigment correction by speeding-up skin cell turnover
- Cyspera Isobionic-Amide with Retinol provide an anti-inflammatory effect to the skin
77% of subjects noticed hyperpigmentation started to fade as early as four weeks and a smoother and more even skin tone
Short contact therapy is done every day for 16 weeks in the initial intensive treatment phase; the product is then used twice a week for maintenance.
Learn more about cyspera here
Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector System
You cannot use this treatment if any of the following apply:
- If you’re planning to become pregnant
- If someone in your immediate family has vitiligo