Cosmelan 2 is a home cream whose main action is the attenuation and control of facial blemishes of melanic origin. It completes the depigmenting action of the cosmelan® aesthetic-professional method.
It also improves the skin texture, enhances skin brightness and unifies the tone, resulting in visibly rejuvenated skin.
Tyrosinase Inhibitors: Re-education of the melanocyte preventing the connection of tyrosinase and copper
Ascorbic and Ascorbyl acid: Improves brightness and tone, antioxidant, whitener. Anti-inflammatory
Retinol: Exfoliating and antiaging properties
Salicylic acid: Keratolytic, comedolytic, and anti-inflammatory
Click on this link if you are interested in the cosmelan treatment
Please note: in order to achieve the best de-pigmentation results, mesoestetic cosmelan 2 depigmentation cream should only be used following the in-clinic cosmelan treatment.
Mesoestetic® Cosmelan 2
- Do not apply to irritated skin
- Limit your exposure to sunlight as AHA acids increase sensitivity to the sun which can make hyperpigmentation worse
- Always use sunscreen
- Discontinue use if prolonged irritation occurs
- This product is not suitable to use during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, wash immediately with plenty of water
- External use only
- Store in a cool, dry place
- It is common to feel warmth and stinging during application